The best dice games for iPhone available on the internet.
Best Dice Games for iPhone
Below is a list of the best dice games for iPhone at the moment. The list is updated automatically daily to provide our readers with the latest best dice games on the market at the moment. Enjoy!
- Aw Craps! - 24x7digital LLC
- Farkle+ - DoraLogic
- PFRPG rd - Lanza Giuseppe
- Duel Calc for Yu-Gi-Oh! - Gabriele Carmina
- Dice With Buddies - Scopely
- Texas 42 - MaroonEntertainment
- Roll the Pigs - Andreas Rehnberg
- Star Mania - BIN ZHAI
- True Backgammon HD - CompuLab, Markus Gömmel
- Estekhareh - ololac Interactive
App Store Link: Aw Craps! - 24x7digital LLC
• 2009 Best App Ever Awards: Best Casino Game Honorable Mention - bestappever.com
• Rated 4.5 Stars - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED by 148Apps (full review at www.148apps.com/reviews/aw-craps).
• "There are several Craps applications for the iPhone but this is the best I have found to date." – About.com
Experience the thrill and excitement of casino craps with Aw Craps!
LEARN CASINO CRAPS FASTER:
• The table layout is designed to simulate a real casino craps table.
• Hear actual "Stick Calls" after each roll.
• Realistic 3D animated full table dice rolling where you control the strength and direction of the dice rolls, including 'short rolls', off the table rolls, and dealer warnings to hit the back wall.
• Bets are made just like in the casino: place your chips on the table, and the Aw Craps! dealer will place your chips in the correct position on the table.
• Collect your winning bets just like in the casino. The dealer will place your winnings on the table and it is up to you to pick them up.
• Make common multiple-bets (inside, outside, across, c&e, 3-way craps, horn bet, hi-lo and whirl).
• Quickly re-bet your winnings (press, parlay, down with odds, off and on, take it down, and same bet).
• Choose from five different dice to simulate shooters that are hot, warm, standard, cool or cold.
Choose from five different colored dice, each with specialized probabilities. The different dice allow you to test your betting strategies against different types of shooters (hot, warm, standard, cool and cold).
• Over 50 audible "Stick Calls"
• Realistic full table 3D dice rolling
• 3 ways to roll: flick, shake and tap
• Flick the dice to control the strength and direction of the dice
• Shake to roll: shake lightly to rattle the dice, shake hard to roll them
• Tap 'Throw Dice' button to roll for quicker play
• Tapping on any table area gives you detailed information about that area
• Interactive guided tour gets you playing Aw Craps! quickly
• Manual rolling mode allows you to choose dice rolls for learning or real dice rolling
• The Aw Craps! dealer will advise you on bet increments for odds, place, buy and lay bets
• C+E, 3-way craps, horn, hi-lo, whirl, inside/outside/across place bets are supported
• Hop bets are supported including Hop 6, Hop 7, Hop 8
• The fire bet is supported
• Table layout and game play simulates real casino craps
• Easily control if bets are "working" or off on the come-out roll
• Large chips and bet areas for easier game play
• Choose your table limit, table odds, and starting bankroll
• Roll history graphs roll counts for both the current game and for all rolls
• Roll tester allows you to simulate and view hundreds of dice rolls
Supported bets: pass line, pass line odds, don't pass, don't pass odds, come, come odds, don't come, don't come odds, place, buy, lay, field, big 6, big 8, any seven, any craps, the hardways, one time 2, 3, 11 (yo), 12, C+E, 3-way craps, horn, hi-lo, whirl, hop, fire and inside/outside/across place bets.
Supported table odds: 1X, 2X, 3X, 3-4-5X, 5X, 10X, 20X, 100X.
Supported table limits: $1-$1,000, $5-$5,000, $10-$10,000, $15-$15,000, $25-$25,000, $50-$50,000, $100-$100,000, $1,000-$1,000,000
CONTACT US: Please contact us with ALL feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
App Store Link: Farkle+ - DoraLogic
Farkle is a dice game with the goal to get a high score in 10 rounds.
Every round you roll six dices, then you have to select one or more dices. Only 1s, 5s and triples will be scored. When you use all six dices you can get bonus roll.
Highest score will be kept and shown in the game menu, you can try to beat it later.
Test you luck with Farkle!
App Store Link: PFRPG rd - Lanza Giuseppe
All pf rulebooks at the cost of a beer. NO IN APP PURCHASE FOR NEW RULEBOOKS!!!!
NOTE: This app is just in ENGLISH.
PFRPG rd is the ultimate reference document for d20 3.75 system RPG. The application will give you ALL rulebooks released under OGL and will do it without inApp purchase. (Third party matherial COULD BE NOT OGL, so we can't provide it).
When a new content will be released as OGC the app will be updated to include this content, after a reasonable time for developing the support to it; I assure you that there will never be a inAPP purchase system.
PFRPG is always up to date, and gives you the best searching system ever proposed for an application of this type. Fast, easy to use the searching system is a realtime search. The result will be instantaneous.
You can also save your own bookmarks, organize them in folders, and it is iPhone and iPad native.
Save your time for searching on real rulebooks. This application will give you all you need.
- Player handbook
- Advanced Player Guide
- Advanced Class Guide
- Advanced Race Guide
- Game Mastery Guide
- Ultimate Magic
- Ultimate Combat
- Ultimate Equipment
- Ultimate Campaign
- Bestiary (Reprint)
- Bestiary 2
- Bestiary 3
- Bestiary 4
- Bestiary 5
- Pathfinder Unchained
- Occult Adventures
- Monster Codex
- Technology Guide
- NPC Codex
- Mythic Adventures
Follow me on twitter: GringoireDM
App Store Link: Duel Calc for Yu-Gi-Oh! - Gabriele Carmina
The calculator with timer for your Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game duels!
+ Calculator designed specifically for Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game duels
+ Optimized key-pad
+ 40' Tournament match timer
+ Scrollable history score log
+ Dice roll and coin toss
+ iOS 9.0 Universal App
+ Soon new updates..
This is a Premium App (one-time payment) without Ads or In-App purchases. iOS 9 required.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Calc is an unofficial App and is not endorsed by or affiliated with KONAMI Corporation.
Yu-Gi-Oh! and all related materials copyright © 1996 Kabuki Takahashi.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game, and all related materials copyright © KONAMI Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
This reference application is intended purely to informational purposes and to assist fans of the trading card game, furthermore is intended to be used alongside the trading card game.
Preview icons courtesy of icons8.com
If you like, leave a good review to the AppStore! Thanks!
For critics, advice and support:
App Store Link: Dice With Buddies - Scopely
*Dice With Buddies™ rated the #1 Dice game in the App Store!*
Dice mania is a full-blown epidemic and the game just got BETTER! Find out for yourself why everyone's getting hooked on this addictive dice game.
You can play with friends, family, or random opponents--whether they're sitting next to you or thousands of miles away! With our BRAND NEW Custom Dice, improved interface, Dice Master Showdown and PREMIUM tournaments, playing has never been easier or more exciting!
• Defeat a new Dice Master each day to win Bonus Rolls, score Custom Dice and test your skills!
• Personalize your experience with CUSTOM DICE!
• New FAST PLAY TOURNAMENTS available now!
• Take on the Dice Master Showdown and Bonus Rolls, XP and more great prizes!
• Exhilarating multiplayer dice game similar to Hasbro, Inc.’s YAHTZEE® dice game
• Thrilling tournaments happening every day
• Play the in-game scratchers to win bonus rolls
• Challenge friends and family through Facebook or find a random opponent using our Matchmaking feature
• Use in-game chat to talk with and heckle your opponents
• Activate a bonus roll to get an extra boost right when you need it
• Play from the same account on any iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
"I used to be addicted to Words with Friends but this is a way better social game app." - Joe Young
"Addicting and fun, my whole family enjoys this game!!" - Wynneeabbee
"It’s so much fun. I love being able to play with friends I see every day and friends that live far from home!” - Kathy Anderson
Please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com with questions, concerns, suggestions!
Occasionally we will send you emails when your buddies are waiting for you to play a turn or if we have special announcements for our fans!
App Store Link: Texas 42 - MaroonEntertainment
Welcome to the Official State Domino game of Texas! Texas 42 is a trick taking game similar to bridge or spades. Invented in the late 1880s, it has become a tradition across generations of players.
The sole motivator for the development of this app has been to create an AI that doesn't make the users wish they spent their 2 dollars on a soda instead of frustrating computer play. Much work has been made into creating an AI that makes the same moves you would. Since you don't have the same play style as everyone else, you can set each computer player to have one of 3 specified play styles "Conservative", "Normal", or "Aggressive". You can mix and match these styles as you see fit and can change them at any time in the game.
A conservative player will tend to bid lower than the rest of the players. Its main focus when it has the lead is to draw all the trumps in play before moving on to non-trumps. If the conservative player does not have the highest trump, it will tend to lead with a junk/punt tile to draw out the higher ones, while holding on to tiles with count until it knows it can win with them.
A normal player will tend to bid higher than a conservative player. Its main focus is holding on to its trumps for cases where count is on the table. If it does not have the highest trump it will tend to attempt to punt to its teammate.
An aggressive player is a mixture of the two. It tends to push the bid to 31 or 34-36 with weaker hands than the other two and is more willing to bid marks if it has a strong hand. It is also willing to lay down trumps with 5 counts in an effort to draw out the ones covering the 10 count. Its more willing to play count at risk of hoping its partner will win the trick.
For bidding purposes, your partner will respond to your bid. If you bid 30, you are indicating to your partner that you have a helping hand and it will be much more likely to outbid an opponent win the bid.
Here's what some beta testers have had to say about the app:
"The AI has been impressive for me so far, not a single play that I've seen has been stupid yet and I've probably played around 10 games. Very solid game for my experience"
"I really like your idea of the different styles of play and I think you are pretty close to that reality."
"To date it is the best one out there. I have never felt like I was playing true 42 on the other apps."
App Store Link: Roll the Pigs - Andreas Rehnberg
* The Best Party Game ever! *
Do you have the right mix of courage, strategy and luck to win against your friends?
Play the classic dice (pig) rolling game on your mobile or tablet with up to 8 players!
+ No Ads
+ No In-App Purchases
+ No Time limits
+ No online requirement (Play everywhere!)
Only a great party game for 1-8 players!
* Support *
Send questions and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
App Store Link: Star Mania - BIN ZHAI
It is a fun and challenging bubble-sliding game. Easy to learn, but hard to master.
The object of the game is to clear the board by removing groups of bubbles of the same color.
The more bubbles you clear in a single move, the higher your score and the further you can progress in the game..
App Store Link: True Backgammon HD - CompuLab, Markus Gömmel
One of the most successful Backgammon games on the iPad/iPhone, one of the most powerful computer opponents worldwide, now has gotten even better.
ALL THE FACTS IN UNDER 30 SECONDS
* Play against computer or humans. Choose from three difficulty levels. Play on a cool modern wood or metal board or choose from beautiful and richly ornamented optional boards. Play from left or right or play using black or white checkers. Play against friends in the same room or play against people anywhere on the internet. Your choice, your game.
* One of the best backgammon AI in the world (BGBlitz) is available as an in-app purchase as your opponent or tutor. Find out how good you already are and let BGBlitz teach you how to get better. Because, who doesn't love to win?
* Connect with friends by playing with them in 2-player mode on the same device or anywhere in the world over the network. An occasional game is a great way to stay in touch with friends or to meet new people.
* Available for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch (iOS 5.1.1 or later required). Fully supports iOS 9.
* You could be playing backgammon like never before in under a minute. What are you waiting for?
NOT YET CONVINCED? READ ON...
ALWAYS READY WHEN YOU ARE - COMPUTER OPPONENT
No matter if it is in the middle of the night or your coffee break, your computer is always ready for a match. Choose from three difficulty levels, according to your skill. For those who only want to play against the best, there is an world class artificial intelligence opponent available as an in-app purchase (more below). Casual play or competitive match? True Backgammon has an opponent for you that is fun to play with or that is a teeth grinding challenge.
PLAY WITH HUMANS NEAR YOU - GAME BOARD MODE
Imagine you are together with friends and you want to pass some time with a match? Or you sit on a train, playing against the computer and one of your commuters turns out to be a backgammon player too? You don't need to carry a real board with you all the time. Instead True Backgammon is your board. Play against friends and acquaintances, any time and anywhere.
CONNECT WITH FRIENDS OR PLAY AGAINST RANDOM OPPONENTS ONLINE - GAME CENTER
You prefer to play against humans rather than an AI, but there is no prospective opponent in sight? Become part of the daily growing community of people who play True Backgammon online on an iPad, iPhone, iPod, iMac or MacBook. There's always someone willing to play a match. And you don't just play with them, you can also talk to them via built-in voice chat.
BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER - GAME BOARDS
We didn't just strive to make a good AI and fluid gameplay, we also made it our mission to make it look good. No, not just good... we wanted to make them look drop dead gorgeous good. We found a skilled designer and then tortured him with feedback until we were satisfied. The result are two boards (metal and wood) which look awesome, while providing little visual distraction to let you focus on your strategy. And for those who love a little distraction, we let the designer run wild with a selection of (optional) fancy boards, rich with decor and beautiful details. Which one is your favorite?
AAAND ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE BOARD, A MULTIPLE OLYMPIC CHAMPION AI - BEEE GEEEE BLITZ
From time to time there is an olympic tournament for backgammon programs. We managed to convince the maker of the three times winner BGBlitz to make his AI available to the users of True Backgammon. This AI is a world class opponent for those who only want to match up against the best. And it is a patient mentor. BGBlitz offers a tutor mode, that will point out moves that are less than optimal, and it will show better ones.
WHAT ELSE CAN WE SAY?
Long story short, we put a lot of effort into this app, not just into the game play, but on every level. If you choose it, we are sure you will not be disappointed.
App Store Link: Estekhareh - ololac Interactive
This application is a fun way to solve uncertainties in life. Just think of it as a super 8 ball which knows Farsi!! You have 10 different options to get the answers that you might find useful yet amusing. The answers are generated randomly. The word "Estekhareh" is an act of finding random events or text that could be used to come up answer for uncertainties in daly life.