The best card games for iPhone. We have listed the top 10 games that is at the top list.
Best Card Games for iPhone
- Heads Up! - Warner Bros.
- Exploding Kittens® - The Official Game - Exploding Kittens
- Reigns - Devolver Digital
- Card Wars - Adventure Time Card Game - Cartoon Network
- Phase 10 Pro - Play Your Friends! - Magmic Inc.
- Skip-Bo™ Pro - The Classic Family Card Game - Magmic Inc.
- Evil Minds: Dirty Charades! - Evil Studios Limited
- Card Shark Collection™ (Deluxe) - Easy 8 Software
- Guild of Dungeoneering - Gambrinous
- Solitaire by MobilityWare - MobilityWare
App Store Link: Heads Up! - Warner Bros.
It's the game The New York Times called a "Sensation," and Cosmopolitan said "will be the best dollar you've spent." Heads Up! is the fun and hilarious game from Ellen DeGeneres that she plays on her show, and you can play with your friends!
From naming celebrities, to singing, to silly accents -- guess the word on the card that’s on your head from your friends' clues before the timer runs out!
Play one of the many exciting categories, or create a category all your own!
- Play with one friend, or one hundred at the same time.
- Draw a new card simply by tilting your phone.
- Keep videos of your hilarious game play for your own amusement, or share them right to Facebook.
- Diverse categories let you challenge your smartypants friends and entertain your kids for hours, all from one app!
With 40+ themed decks packed to the brim with exciting gameplay cards, the fun will never stop!
- And lots more!
Game-nighters, your app is here.
App Store Link: Exploding Kittens® - The Official Game - Exploding Kittens
New ways to play! Play with friends or strangers in online play, or play offline with friends face-to-face!
Exploding Kittens, the most-funded game in Kickstarter history, is now available for iOS.
Created by Elan Lee (Xbox, ARGs), Matthew Inman (The Oatmeal), and Shane Small (Xbox, Marvel).
- Exploding Kittens is a multiplayer card game for people who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats.
- Play with 2 to 5 players across multiple phones in the same room, or online with friends or strangers
- All art illustrated by The Oatmeal
- New cards exclusive to the digital version of Exploding Kittens
- The digital version of the most backed game in Kickstarter history
In this highly-strategic, kitty-powered version of Russian Roulette, players draw cards until someone draws an Exploding Kitten, at which point they explode, they are dead, and they are out of the game -- unless that player has a Defuse card, which can defuse the Kitten using things like laser pointers, belly rubs, and catnip sandwiches. All of the other cards in the deck are used to move, mitigate, or avoid the Exploding Kittens.
App Store Link: Reigns - Devolver Digital
Sit on the throne as a benevolent (or malevolent) medieval monarch of the modern age and swipe your royal fingers either left or right to impose your will upon the kingdom. Survive the seemingly never-ending gauntlet of requests from your advisors, peasants, allies, and enemies while maintaining balance between the influential factions of your kingdom. But beware; each decision you make might have implications and unfortunate consequences down the road that could put your reign and family’s dynasty at risk!
Each year of your reign brings another important – seemingly random – request from your unpredictable kingdom as you strive for balance between the church, the people, the army, and the treasury. Prudent decisions and careful planning make for a long reign but unforeseen motivations, surprise events, and poor luck can take down even the most entrenched monarch. Extend your reign as long as possible, forge alliances, make enemies, and find new ways to die as your dynasty marches along through the ages. Some events will span on centuries, with an intrigue involving burning witches, scientific enlightenment, wicked politics and, maybe, the Devil himself.
*iPhone 5 / iPod Touch 6 / iPad Mini / iPad Air or later recommended.
App Store Link: Card Wars - Adventure Time Card Game - Cartoon Network
Floop the Pig! It’s Adventure Time CARD WARS! Play the game inspired by the Adventure Time episode, “Card Wars”! Summon creatures and cast spells to battle your way to victory.
Command an army of awesome warriors, including Husker Knights, Cool Dog, the Immortal Maize Walker, and even the Pig to destroy your opponent’s forces! Place towers and cast spells to unleash ultimo attacks.
Collect new cards to customize your deck for each opponent. Level up your creatures, spells, and towers, or fuse them together to make your cards even more powerful.
HIGH STAKES BATTLES!
Think you’ve got what it takes to be crowned a Cool Guy, or will you end up drinking from the Dweeb cup? Play as Finn, Jake, BMO, Princess Bubblegum, Marceline, Flame Princess and more as you wind your way through the Land of Ooo!
It’s CARD WARS!
This game is available in the following languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish (Latin America), Brazilian Portuguese
If you're having any problems with this app, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or https://d3publisherofamerica.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. Tell us about the issues you're running into as well as what device and OS version you're using.
This app includes the option for adults to unlock or buy additional in-game items with real money to enhance game play, ranging from $0.99 to $29.99 USD (or equivalent amount in the applicable regional currency). You may disable in-app purchases by adjusting your device settings.
This app may contain ads that feature other products, services, shows or offers from Cartoon Network & our partners.
iOS will keep you logged on for 15 minutes after an initial in-app purchase. Additional purchases won’t require a re-entry of your password during this 15-minute interval. This is a function of the iOS software and not within our control.
App Store Link: Phase 10 Pro - Play Your Friends! - Magmic Inc.
All new Phase 10, now with Multiplayer.
The Phase 10 card game is now in the iTunes App Store! Play against your friends or play in solo mode. Race your opponents and complete your ten phases first, just make sure you don’t fall behind.
Not sure you’re ready to buy? Check out Phase 10 Free.
· The official Phase 10 App for iOS
· Masters Edition available for added gameplay!
· High resolution graphics!
· 9 different opponents to choose from!
· Play easy, medium, or hard opponents!
Play one of the best-selling card games of all-time on the go! Fans of exciting and challenging card games have been playing Phase 10 for more than 30 years. Now you can take your game to the next phase anytime, anywhere!
Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook!
App Store Link: Skip-Bo™ Pro - The Classic Family Card Game - Magmic Inc.
Download the official Skip-Bo® App!
Skip-Bo®, the popular family card game, officially licensed by Mattel®, is now in the App Store! Test your skills, get into the action, and place all of your cards in sequential order. Keep an eye on your opponents, though, because the first player to get rid of all cards in their stockpile wins. Challenge your friends and get in on the fun!
● The official Skip-Bo® App for your iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch.
● Customize your game by choosing the number of opponents and cards in the stockpile.
● Play with your friends and family with GameCenter multiplayer mode.
● Test your skills with 3 difficulty levels and 9 challenging opponents.
● Go on amazing streaks and watch your opponents burst with anger.
● Amazing graphics, animations, and sound for one of the top card game experiences on iOS.
● More features coming soon. Stay tuned!
Skip-Bo® mobile puts all of the exciting action of the classic card game right into the palm of your hand!
Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook!
App Store Link: Evil Minds: Dirty Charades! - Evil Studios Limited
Evil Minds is the whole-body word game from those jerks who made Evil Apples!
The goal of Evil Minds is for you and your friends to guess a secret Evil Word based on clues that are either yelled or acted out by each other. The game is played in person with a single phone and has been known to cause players' teeth to fall out from laughing too hard!
Unlike Adult Charades, Bottoms Up, and Heads Up, Evil Minds features two unique game modes: a Clue Giver mode, and a Word Guesser mode. Play with the over 2,000 Evil Words in the game, or write your own. It never gets old!
__HOW TO GUESS WORDS__
1. Gather one or more friends.
2. Hold your phone up in front of you, facing the group, so you can't see the Evil Word on the screen.
3. Your friends will start to gesticulate and yell clues at you like wild animals, giving you hints until you guess the Evil Word!
4. If you succeed, tilt the phone downward to gain 1 point. If you fail to guess the Evil Word, tilt the phone upward to pass.
5. After the round is over, pass the phone to the next person!
__HOW TO GIVE CLUES__
1. Gather one or more friends.
2. Hold your phone in front of you, carefully hiding it so that only you can see the Evil Word on the screen.
3. Begin to gesticulate and yell like a wild animal, giving your friends clues until they guess the Evil Word.
4. Tap Next if you succeed, or Skip if you fail.
5. After the round is over, pass the phone to the next person!
"I downloaded it and the first time I got it wrong my phone fell to the ground and the screen shattered. But I got to see my dad impersonating a gay cowboy."
"So far, I'm loving the hell out of this. Hearing my dad give me clues for teabag and then his girlfriend look at him in disbelief when he went for the urban dictionary definition instead of the Lipton Tea route made my night."
App Store Link: Card Shark Collection™ (Deluxe) - Easy 8 Software
Card Shark includes a diverse and growing collection of solitaire and traditional card games. Card Shark is iPad and retina display compatible, and features the ability to install custom tables, card backs, and even card fronts.
Supported games include: Klondike (Classic Solitaire), FreeCell, Cassino, Canfield, Basic Rummy, Gin Rummy, Rummy 500, Spider Solitaire, Cruel Solitaire, Beleaguered Castle, Spiderette, Bristol Solitaire, Hearts, Memory Match (Concentration), Speed Match, Calculation, Forty Thieves, Euchre (US), Deuces Wild and Jacks or Better Draw Poker, Aces Up, Spades (non-partnership variant), Limit Texas Hold 'Em, Speed, Batsford Solitaire, Josephine, Red & Black, Sea Towers, Crazy Eights, Tripeaks, Golf, Eagle Wing, Pyramid, Old Maid, War, Go Fish, 13 Packs (aka Grandma's Game), Royal Cotillion, Blackjack (21), Royal Parade, Thieves of Egypt, Scorpion, Pile On, Montana, Canfield, Clock Solitaire, Kings Corner, Russian Cell, Yukon, I Doubt It, Four Seasons, Crescent, Osmosis (aka Treasure Trove), Canasta, La Belle Lucie, Australian Solitaire, Egyptian Ratscrew, SheepsHead(new), Kings in the Corner, Eight Off
Card Shark combines a silky smooth 3d presentation with tasteful animation, sounds, and an elegant drag-drop interface that has been lovingly fine-tuned for the touch screen. Touches and drag targets are forgiving, and piles are automatically split following completed gestures. Touch foundation piles to automatically complete a game.
Why clutter your device with separate card games, when you can stock it with a quality collection that continues to be expanded and improved regularly based on user requests?
- layouts for left/right handed stock placement
- infinite undo/redo supported in all solitaire variants
- tap foundation to autoplay cards
- does not interfere with ipod background music
- automatically saved/resumed games & statistics
- multiple cards fronts, backs, and tables with ability to install new ones from your photo library
An online FAQ is available through the in-game help system. This answers common questions about the supported games and offers a sneak peak at features and new games slated for the next update. Feature and new game requests are always welcome.
"Out of all of the solitaire type card games I have tried, this one is by far the best I have come across in quite a long while." - www.geardiary.com
Featured as an outstanding app in Wired Magazine's 2011 App Guide!
App Store Link: Guild of Dungeoneering - Gambrinous
Get ready for some Ice Cream Headaches! The second Adventure Pack is now available!
Become the ultimate Dungeon Master as you bribe, entice and coax your heroes through their adventures on a quest to restore your guild to its ultimate glory! Guild of Dungeoneering is a unique turn-based RPG with a twist: instead of controlling the hero, you build the dungeon around him. Using cards drawn from your Guild decks, you lay down rooms, monsters, traps and of course loot! Meanwhile your hero is making his own decisions on where to go and what to fight. But will he be strong enough to take on the dungeon's overlord? In between dungeon runs and card based battles, manage your Guild building new rooms to attract new classes of adventurer and to expand your decks of cards with more powerful items and events.
Build up your Guild with new rooms to attract new classes of adventurer and collect powerful items and abilities. From lowly Chumps to renowned Cartomancers, you’ll need all the recruits you can get in this challenging rogue-like RPG where no two dungeons are ever the same. Lead your hero to battle with the dangerous dungeon overlord, where his skill will be put to the ultimate test - for the glory of your Guild!
Guild of Dungeoneering will reward you for purchasing now by giving you all future content updates for FREE! As each content update is made, we may be charging a little bit more for the game.
Our second expansion pack, Ice Cream Headaches, is now available! Quest through the snowy mountains, visit the ice cream monks and battle all new monsters like the Slushie Elemental and the Pygmy Mammoth. With 21 new quests, 30 new monsters and 3 new classes, it’s our biggest expansion yet!
Ice Cream Headaches also introduces Favour, an all new gameplay mechanic which can aid in your quest’s success… or failure. Earn Favour by defeating monsters in rooms with a Rune of Fate, and spend your Favour to earn powerful card-manipulation effects. Use your Favour to draw extra cards in battle, or even remove weaker cards from your deck for the rest of the quest.
All this plus our first expansion pack, Pirates Cove, is available now!
Does not require an online connection to play.
NOTE: Guild of Dungeoneering does NOT run on the iPad mini 1, iPad2, iPhone 4 or similar hardware.
• A turn-based RPG card game with a truck ton of personality, unique pen and paper visuals, catchy music and hilarious writing!
• Take control of your fledgling group of heroes and lead them to victory! (after admitting to a few defeats of course)
• Entice, coax and bribe your heroes to clear the dungeons you build by strategically placing rooms, monsters and loot from the cards you are dealt
• Get to know each of your hero’s personality and traits, upgrade your existing heroes, and add new heroes while you try out new strategies to keep from sending them to their doom!
• Manage your guild carefully and spend your hard earned ‘glory’ wisely to level up and unlock more rooms and equipment. Improving your guild means you'll have a better chance at beating the harder dungeons as you progress and take down the ultimate dungeon overlord.
App Store Link: Solitaire by MobilityWare - MobilityWare
Solitaire by MobilityWare is the ORIGINAL maker of Solitaire with Daily Challenges. We’ve made some incredible updates to our Solitaire to include fun new features! Don’t forget, with this version you will enjoy Ad-Free game play! If you like Windows Solitaire, you're going to love this app. The familiar Windows Solitaire game you used to play on your computer is now available on the go!
We have NEW THEMES! Summer Sports, Summer, Fall, New Year’s, Spring and Rainy Day!
Check out the new Solitaire iMessage Stickers for your text messages! To send a sticker, open your Messages app. Tap the Apps button (which looks like the App Store icon), then select our Solitaire icon to view and pick from the sticker pack.
We’ve always aimed to recreate the simple fun of the classic game of Solitaire. Each day you’ll receive a unique Daily Challenge. Solve the Daily Challenge and receive a crown for that day. Earn trophies each month by winning more crowns! Your Daily Challenges, crowns, and current trophy status are available to view any time.
Play by yourself or challenge other players in real-time. Solitaire can deal the same hand to multiple players so they can compete against each other at the same time. You can have your choice of playing with your friends or testing your solitaire strategy against a completely random player. Just because it’s Solitaire doesn’t mean that the play has to be solitary!
Haven't won in a while? The Winning Deals feature creates a game that deals hands guaranteed to have at least one winning solution. Use "Show Me How To Win" to help walk you through the moves required to win the deal if you still need a hand.
Think you have the best Solitaire score around? With Apple's Game Center enabled, you can check the Game Center leaderboards to see how your Solitaire skills stack up against top players all around the world!
Solitaire is a universal app, playable in the best resolution available for each Apple device.
-NEW iMessage Stickers
-NEW Theme Packs
-Show Me How To Win
-Game Center leaderboards
-3D Touch in phone menu
-Draw 1 card
-Draw 3 cards
-Custom card backs
-Right or left handed play
-Game state saved when interrupted
-Auto complete to finish game
The addicting game you’ve been playing on your computer for years now goes wherever you do. Download Solitaire today!
For answers to frequently asked questions, head over to
LIKE US on Facebook
FOLLOW US on Twitter
For the latest info and what we are up to, check out
Created and supported by MobilityWare